Terms & Conditions – MY Move
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the website: https://mymovebda.com/
Your access to and use of the MY Move website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the MY Move website.
By accessing or using the MY Move website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- In attending classes at MY Move, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against MY Move or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- It is the responsibility of the student to notify us of any previous injury, illness, or conditions that may impact their practice.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the My Move website, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including your name, email, payment details and billing address.
- All purchases are non-refundable.
- All students must have a unique online account associated with a unique email address in order to make a purchase.
- All purchases of services and products are final. No refunds or credits are provided.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify Terms, Conditions and Fees at any time.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org